Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in New York City
Riding a motorcycle is among the most exhilarating and liberating experiences life has to offer. Mitchell Proner is not only a premier Manhattan, New York motorcycle injury attorney; he is also an avid biker who understands the lure of the open road. Additionally, Mr. Proner understands how devastating a motorcycle accident can be, having broken his wrist, ankle and several bones in his back in a 1990 collision. Since then, he has gone on to collect millions of dollars on behalf of injured bikers and their families throughout New York. If you are in need of an experienced motorcycle injury lawyer in New York City, Mitchell Proner can help. He combines the legal skills and resources of a superior attorney with the insight and compassion that only a fellow motorcyclist can possibly have. Entrust your motorcycle accident case to an expert attorney who also rides. Contact Proner & Proner to schedule your free case evaluation today.
Call Proner & Proner for a Free Consultation After a Motorcycle Accident
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident involving another vehicle, find out what the Law Offices of Proner & Proner can do for you. Learn how lead attorney Mitchell Proner will fight hard to obtain maximum compensation for you and your loved ones. Call the law office or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
Common Types Of Motorcycle Accidents
- Single motorcycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents involving multiple vehicles
- Accidents resulting from defective motorcycle parts and products
- Motorcycle accidents resulting in wrongful death
Common Motorcycle Injuries
Thousands of motorcycle riders are seriously injured and killed in the United States every year. Their injuries include:
Attorney Proner handles motorcycle accident cases not only in New York and Connecticut but also throughout the United States. He has collected millions of dollars for injured riders by drawing upon his in-depth knowledge of the motorcycle laws in every state and utilizing the resources of the firm to build strong cases for maximum compensation. He does not hesitate to take on large insurance companies in his efforts to help his clients get the compensation they need and deserve.
An Attorney Who Rides In NYC
As a motorcyclist himself, Mitchell Proner always hopes that his clients enjoy a safe riding season. Unfortunately, bad drivers often hurt those of us who love to ride. When Mitchell Proner had his own motorcycle accident, he broke his wrist, ankle, and seven bones in his back. Unlike many other lawyers out there, he knows just how a rider who has been injured by someone else’s negligence feels. He still rides his two Harley Davidson’s – a 1993 Heritage Softail with over 120,000 miles on it and a 2011 Road Glide which has a little less than 10,000 miles – but when he is not riding, he is a trial lawyer and a defender of motorcyclist rights.
In his active practice, he regularly obtains multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for injured motorcyclists. He has been doing so for over 25 years. Because of his reputation, not only is he a frequently requested speaker and faculty lecturer to attorneys across the United States, and on occasion in Canada and Europe, but he also speaks every month to motorcycle rights groups and motorcycle clubs about their civil rights and how to protect them. He also chair committees and has been elected by his peers to leadership positions in both trial bar associations and motorcycle rights organizations. Despite Mr. Proner’s busy schedule, he still aims to help all motorcyclists that call, even if they have smaller injury cases.
Please consider some of Mitchell Proner’s credentials that he brings to all motorcycle accident cases:
- Attorney Chair of the National Coalition of Motorcyclists (NCOM) – an organization of more than 1000 motorcyclist groups representing hundreds of thousands of motorcyclists nationwide
- “Silver Spoke Award” recipient for legal work in motorcycling
- Awarded Life Membership by ABATE of New York – the largest motorcycle rights advocacy group in New York State
- “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” – Selected By the American Trial Lawyers Association
- Life member – “Million Dollar Advocates Forum” and “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum”
- Faculty Lecturer – for the following Trial Bar Associations providing continuing legal education to attorneys:
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association for Justice
- The Aid To Injured Motorcyclist Attorney Convention
- The Western Trial Lawyers Association
- The Melvin Belli Society
- The European Convention of Consumer Attorneys
- New York State Trial Lawyers Institute
- The New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Recognized by Governor Cuomo – as screening Bar Association for Candidate Justices for New York State Court of Appeals.
- The highest NYS Court and a provider of continuing legal education to other Attorneys.
Whether or not you need to talk to a lawyer this riding season, we will be out there protecting your rights as a motorcyclist. We have an unmatched record for pro bono work done in the courts and with motorcycle rights organizations. We donate a significant portion of attorney fees to aid the funding of the National Coalition of Motorcyclists. It is riders like you entrusting us with their cases that allow us to do this valuable work.
Contact a Respected Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Today
After a motorcycle accident, get medical attention right away. Then call Proner & Proner or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation. Attorney Mitchell Proner knows that you are hurting and knows how to help.
Attorney Mitchell Proner serves clients throughout New York State and Connecticut, and he also handles cases throughout the United States.