Proner & Proner was founded by A. Stanley Proner in 1958, soon after he returned from military service in Korea. He wanted to help people who had suffered tragic, unexpected accidents. From the beginning, Proner & Proner had a philosophy of putting its clients’ needs first. Stanley Proner believed that if the firm was focused on its clients, success would follow.
Over 50 years after the firm was founded, Proner & Proner still stands for strong, compassionate representation for accident victims. Today, Managing Partner Mitchell Proner, Stanley Proner’s son, carries on the firm’s traditions of fearless advocacy, client service & philanthropy.
Our Client Service
When we agree to take your case, here is what you can expect from Proner & Proner:
- We will assign a team to your case, including associate attorneys, paralegals, and support staff, all headed by Mitchell Proner.
- You will have regular contact from one of our dedicated paralegals.
- State of the art technology will track your case and make sure it keeps moving forward.
- We will make every effort to get compensation for you as quickly as possible.
- We will pursue every possible avenue to recover money for you. We will try to find every potential defendant. We will claim for every type of compensation you may be entitled to.
- You will be kept up-to-date on major events, such as settlement negotiations and lawsuits filed.
- We will make a recommendation on any offer to settle your case, but whether to accept an offer is always up to you.
- You will have access to live people answering our phones, 24 hours a day.
- Mitchell Proner will be available to you personally. You will have his personal cell phone number. He will respond to your calls within 24 hours.
Mitchell Proner’s excellence and professionalism has been recognized many times by his fellow attorneys. Mitchell Proner’s positions, endorsements, and honors include the following:
- Elected President of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Elected Director Emeritus (lifetime member) of the New York Your State Trial Association
- Lifetime member, Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 trial lawyer, American Trial Lawyers Association
- Highest ratings in ethics and skill in advocacy, Martindale Hubbell
Mitchell Proner has lectured to Bar Associations and attorney groups in the U.S., Canada, and Europe on how to represent accident victims. He has represented clients in over 30 jurisdictions.
The founder of Proner & Proner, A. Stanley Proner, is a personal injury attorney with an extraordinary record of client service. A. Stanley Proner is admitted to practice law in the states of New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
A. Stanley Proner has a record of distinguished service within the legal community. He is a Directus Emeritus (lifetime member) of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a master arbitrator of the American Arbitration Association and a former New York state delegate to the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. When New York State’s no-fault law was first proposed in Albany, Mr. Proner chaired the Trial Lawyers Association Committee on automobile insurance and no-fault legislation.
A. Stanley Proner’s writing about the law has been published in the New York Times and other respected publications.
Let Proner & Proner Help You
If you have been in an accident, or need a lawyer to help a loved one, please contact us by filling out our website form, or call us directly at the number listed above.
Our firm will use its 50 years of experience to answer all the questions you may have at no cost to you. Please contact us when you’re ready. We are here to help you.