Wrongful Death Lawyer
The death of a loved one—spouse, child or other loved one—can be almost unbearable. When that death was caused by the negligence of another party, those left behind are sometimes torn apart by their anger, grief and the certain feeling that someone should pay. At a time like this, it is important to obtain knowledgeable and sympathetic advice.
Contact Proner & Proner
Call the law firm of Proner & Proner for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn about your rights. Find out how he will fight to get the maximum compensation for your loss. Call the experienced personal injury firm’s law office or fill out our online contact form. The principal attorney, Mitchell Proner, represents seriously injured clients.
What an Attorney Can Do After a Wrongful Death
At Proner & Proner, the principal attorney, Mitchell Proner, offers grieving families a lifeline, showing them how to take action against negligent parties by obtain compensation for their loss. He knows that money only removes financial worries and does not bring back a beloved family member. However, he reminds clients that by taking this type of action, they are sending a signal that negligence -like that which killed their loved one – will not be tolerated. He also secures the expertise of investigators, accident reconstruction experts and financial planners who document the impact of the death and calculate the losses suffered by the family.
Examples of Wrongful Death Cases
The firm handles all types of wrongful death cases, including those involving:
- Fatal motor vehicle accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Assaults made possible by negligent security
- Car and truck crashes resulting from negligent driving such as speeding or illegal lane changes
- Fatal work accidents caused by defective equipment
- Deaths resulting from the use of dangerous prescription drugs
- Motor vehicle crash deaths resulting from defective brakes, airbags, steering and other components of motor vehicles
- Any type of fatality caused by the negligence of another party could be the basis for a wrongful death claim. Mitchell Proner will examine your case thoroughly to identify all possible sources of compensation.
Call a Qualified Wrongful Death Lawyer
If you are grieving the loss of a loved one and wondering where to get help holding the negligent party responsible, contact Proner & Proner by telephone or by filling out the online contact form.
Attorney Mitchell Proner serves clients throughout New York State and Connecticut, and he also handles cases throughout the United States.